Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Trained Retrieve Experiment, Week One

Today I set up a video camera to record some of the first weeks results on my three experimental subjects.  

This first one is of Leuc, (pronounced Luke) an obviously very exuberant 16 month old boy who as you will see offers all kinds of alternate behaviors. At times it is difficult not to laugh at his antics, but we only want to reward the behavior offered that we seek.

Next is Tessa, our six year old Female.


And our third student is Hank, my boy. Hank is a great dog, and making me earn every step of training.


I'll do the same format in another week. If any questions or comments, I'd love to hear them.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that you are open to all kinds of methods depending on the dog. Shows great patience and heart!

    ReplyDelete